A TWA (teeny weeny afro) is often the go-to style for those who are newly natural. Most people feel that after big chopping, there is only one way that you can wear your hair. I know that when I big chopped 9 years ago, I had no clue how to style my hair. The TWA has since become one of my absolute favorite hairstyles. There are endless options when it comes to styling a TWA. You can wear it short, faded, tapered, kinky or curly. If you’re bold enough, you can even add some color to it.
If you are newly natural or are just in need of a little hair inspiration, here are 25 gorgeous ways you can rock your TWA.
1. Short and curly TWA with laid edges.
2. Taper TWA with a hint of color.
3. Big chop TWA with side part.
4. Faded TWA with curls on top.
5. Tapered with finger coils.
6. Beautiful blue TWA.
7. Fluffy and full TWA with golden curls.
8. Platinum blonde TWA.
9. Short classic TWA
10. Faded with a side part.
11. Red hot curly TWA.
12. Highlighted top curls.
13. Short blue cropped TWA.
14. Mini mohawk with part.
15. Bald and beautiful.
16. Faded sides with beautiful blonde curls.
17. Short and curly with a side part.
18. Asymmetrical TWA.
19. Cute and classic TWA.
20. Short faded TWA with a side part.
21. TWA full of gorgeous curls.
22. Kinky curly TWA.
23. Tapered TWA with blonde highlights.
24. Long, tapered TWA with curls.
25. Short and curly TWA.